CheckVault has the expertise and institutional relationships to meet even the most demanding requirements.
- Domestic payments including BPAY and real time gross settlements.
- International payments in up to 27 different currencies.
- Offline payments including cheques.
- Support for complex entities and multi-party transactions.
- Approvals from multiple independent parties.
- Credit card facilities for low and high risk merchants
- Contingent hierarchical payments.
- Staged, concurrent, consecutive and contingent payment flows.
- Segregated accounts with a wide variety of Australian ADIs.
- Offline approval and release instructions.
- Monetising your existing classifieds and marketplaces.
Secure Data Storage
All client data is housed in ASIO T4 and PCI DSS compliant facilities in Australia in compliance with the State Records Act (NSW) 1998.
CheckVault holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL 429 768) and is an independent remittance dealer registered with AUSTRAC.
Need a rapid escrow integration into your marketplace?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or get in touch
If you feel that this is a service which may work but have some questions, you can try searching for an answer in our frequently asked questions or giving us a call on our support line 1800 CVAULT (1800 28 28 58).